Thursday, January 20, 2011

Diary Excerpt #1

Since these blogs clearly take me forever to write, I thought a fun little interlude to hold you over would be to post some excerpts from my diaries.  I have about 5 that I wrote in sporatically throughout my youth and I swear I could not make this stuff up.  They really showcase just how deep-rooted my celebrity obsession is, and also how creepy I was.  But, its funny.  So, without further ado:



Jan. 21, 1995

Dear Diary,

Hi! Today is starting out ok, but the story can wait.  Since this is the first entry, and all, I have so many secrets to tell you!
First of all, I love Rider Strong.  Before I thought that I just had a crush, until Jan. 20, 1995 I realized that I really loved him.  He is so funny!  Did you know that he is really serious in real life? Oh, I forgot, your a diary!
Rider.  **
Rider.
To get to sleep I just think about him. (And sometimes J.T.T.)
I <3 him!
I <3 him!
I <3 him!
Maybe I will meet him someday!


Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment